A centerpiece is an important aspect of your party décor. It gives a decorative look to your table and therefore, demands serious attention. For your upcoming Easter party, use some homemade springtime theme centerpieces that will reflect the arrival of the blossoming season. Here are some easy and creative ideas that can help you to make your party table the center of attraction. These ideas are so easy that even your tween / teen will be able to make them for you.
Waffle cone carrot
- Waffle cones
- Red and yellow food coloring
- Cellophane bags in green color
- Green ribbon
- Jelly beans
- Wheatgrass tray
Directions for making
- Mix the red and yellow color together for making the real carrot like food color. There is no fixed composition to achieve the real carrot-like look; so you have to keep experimenting with the proportions.
- Paint the waffle cones using this food color and let them dry completely.
- Place some jelly beans at the center of green cellophane bags and secure them with the help of a green ribbon. Leave a good amount of bag empty so that it pokes out of the cone and resemble like carrot leaves.
- Insert the jelly beans filled bags inside the carrots and set them inside a wheatgrass tray so that they stand upright.
Easter tree centerpiece
This will be the most thematic centerpiece for your Easter party. For making this elegant centerpiece, visit your nearby craft store and buy these supplies:
- Faux twigs and branches (this will make your centerpiece last longer so that you can use it for your Thanksgiving party)
- Tall decorative vase.
- Faux bird nests
- Faux tiny sized birds
- Faux butterflies
- Plastic eggs
- Other decorative supplies such as faux flower buds, silk flowers, etc.
Directions for making:
- Arrange the twigs and branches in the tall vase. Make sure that the setup is stable so that the branches don’t fall out.
- Use a hot glue gun to attach the decorative supplies such as feathers, butterflies, flowers, leaves, buds, etc. Hang the eggs using fishing wire or white thread.
This centerpiece will perfectly match your party theme and give it an enchanted forest like look.
Flower, Easter bunny, and jelly beans centerpiece
Here are the things that you will need:
- One large sturdy vase
- One small vase that fits well inside the large vase leaving ample of space for the jelly beans and bunnies
- Jelly beans
- Chocolate Easter bunnies
- Fresh seasonal flower or a bouquet
- Place the small vase inside the large vase.
- Place the flower bouquet inside the smaller vase. In case you feel the smaller pot is quite low, you can place some newspaper below it to slightly raise it up.
- Pour lots of jelly beans in the empty space to fill up the vase at least slightly beyond the smaller one.
- Now, place the chocolate Easter bunnies inside the large vase in a way that they face out. That’s it! Your delicious Easter centerpiece is ready.