If your little one craves for tropical treats and is fond of Hawaiian flowers such as orchids, hibiscus, daisies and lilies then why not host a true tropical or luau party for him/her. So get your creative juices flowing and try these inexpensive, easy to make Luau Party invites and get your guests excited for your tropical extravaganza.
Send your party guests this grass skirt invite and build excitement in advance for the upcoming bash.
- Green Card stock
- Strips of green raffia (6-7)
- Colorful silk flowers
- Narrow Ribbon (any bright color)
- Glue gun
- Cut a skirt-shape piece of green card stock approx 5 ½ inches long, 6 inches wide at the bottom and 3 ½ inches wide at the top.
- Pen down your party details on the card top. Saying, “Palm trees, flower leis and tropical deserts await, we are hosting a luau party, please don’t be late”……
- Using a glue gun attach strips of green raffia to the card top.
- Cut two 3 ½ inch long strips of narrow ribbon and glue it at the card top to form a waist band.
- Embellish the card with colorful silk flowers. Glue it above the waistband in a sequence or glue one large size flower near the top right-hand corner.
Beach Ball Invite
Set the stage for fun, by sending this beach ball invites which is reminiscent of the tropics.
- Beach Ball
- Theme Stickers
- Black Marker
- Manilla Envelope
- Write party details on an inflated beach ball with a black marker.
- Deflate the ball and place it in a manila envelope.
- On envelope, write a note saying, “Blow me up to know the party details”.
- Your party guests will have fun blowing up the beach ball to read the party details.
- Embellish the envelope with party theme stickers like flip flops, flowers, fruits.
These pineapple invites is really a fun and yummy way to invite your guests on your baby’s luau theme birthday bash.
- Pencil (to draw pineapple)
- Acrylic Paint (Green & Brown)
- Glitter pen or marker
- Cut a card-stock in the shape of a pineapple and paint it using green and brown color as shown in the picture.
- Let the paint dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Write party details using a glitter pen.