If your little boy or girl loves dressing up in camouflage and aspires to become a soldier than Camo party theme can be his next birthday theme. Organize military inspired activities and games to make kids live up their imagination to the fullest. Here are four fun-filled boot camp games to rock your kid’s birthday party.
- The Scavenger Hunt-For this activity, you can transform Easter eggs into camouflage plastic eggs, make a fun search, and seek mission for little soldiers attending your party. Hide these eggs around the party area and let the party troops hunt these Camo eggs. Fill these eggs with goodies like little military figures, theme tattoos and stickers. Fix a time and when time is up tell party troops to attention and let the each kid keep all the Camo eggs they have found with favors inside.
- Squirt and Shooter- This game is sure to bring out the Camo theme. Select one little soldier and hand him one toy squirt gun. Line other party soldiers and give them a piece of cardboard to use as shield against squirt gun shots. The kid, who is hit, becomes the next shooter. Every shooter must be allowed minimum 10 shots.
- Obstacle Course- This is the most popular game for Camo theme party wherein you set up an obstacle course for the kids as if they are going through basic military training. Let the kids race the course with obstacles in their way and who finishes it gets to be the winner or dividing the little guests in two squads and perform as a team is also a good idea. You can use military objects to create different obstacle pattern.
- Take colorful inflatable tires and set them on the racecourse, kids will certainly love jumping through these tires to complete the race.
- Use empty cardboard boxes pile them high, cover it with Camo netting, and let the little soldiers jump through it to reach next level.
- Set up a table and cover it from underneath by hanging streamers and balloons and let the kids crawl under it to get to the another side.
- Firmly tie a rope to a tree or a steady anchor. Tie knots in the rope at a distance of 12 inches. Let the kids climb though to the top of the rope. Adding a bell or blowout at the top of rope is a good idea, who ever reach the top rings the bell makes a noise with blow out.
- Potato sack race- Organize the most classic potato sack jumping race using multicolored or Camo print jumping bags. Kids will have gala time finishing the race while twisting and jumping.
- Army Word search- To have a quiet activity for younger kids or for a break from energy driven games , you can make a army search game with army related words hidden in it. Hand each kid a printed copy of word search and give them pen or pencil to ark the words. In the end give them answer key in the end.
For more such Party Ideas and keep reading our blog.