Bewitch your party guests by serving them this graveyard pudding on Halloween. This pudding is best for delighting the taste buds and setting a scary scene at your house of horror. Pudding contains some gravestones, bugs, worms and a little dirt to raise the dead! Eerie…..
- Large Bowl
- 3 ½-Cup Cold milk
- 2(3 oz) instant pudding packages (vanilla or chocolate)
- 12 oz container of whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 pack of chocolate sandwich cookies
- Some cookies or crackers in (rectangular or different shapes)
- Candy corns & candy pumpkins
- 1 can of vanilla frosting
- Large & small mixing bowl
- Clear containers
- Gummy worms & bugs
- 1 cup heavy whipped cream
- 8 oz. pack of cream cheese
- ¾ cups of sugar
- Can of pumpkin pie filling
- 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Bananas sliced into ¼ inch pieces
- To start with, take a large bowl and add pudding mix to milk. Mix it using a mixer until well blended.
- Put chocolate sandwich cookies in a lock seal bag and crush them using rolling pin to make dirt.
- Stir half of the crushed cookies and add a whipped cream into the pudding. Let it refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Decorate pudding with different shaped cookies & crackers using frosting to make them appear like gravestones. Place them in standing positing in the pudding and sprinkle left over crushed cookie crumbs.
- Place one or two gummy worms or bugs in the pudding in a way that top half of the worm sticks out and looks scary.
Another way of serving the pudding, by making it even more deadly
- To make it even more deadly, whip cream in a large mixing bowl until stiff.
- Next, beat sugar & cream cheese in small mixing bowl until fluffy & creamy.
- Add canned pumpkin pie filling & pumpkin pie spice. Fold it in whipped cream mixture & pour in sliced bananas.
- You can Spoon graveyard pumpkin pudding into clear containers and sprinkle some crushed cookie dirt.
- To give it a dramatic finishing, place gummy worms or bugs on the top.
It is time to serve your guest this spooky Graveyard pudding & cast a spell on them!