Give your home a decidedly devilish air by making some spooktacular DIY decorations this Halloween. These Halloween party decorations are easy & inexpensive and can be made within no time. So, here you can find bunch of easy decoration ideas that even your kids will be happy to make, with simple supplies and little creativity you can make so many decorations in a moment.
- Tissue Paper Balls Cum Pumpkins- Get orange tissue paper balls, and to change them into spooky pumpkins all you need is black construction paper. Cut the features & stem out of black construction paper and paste it on the tissue paper balls using glue. You can place them over table or mantel, to give a Halloween touch to your home decorations.
- Candles- Candelabra are known for their beauty and grace, transform them into spooky candles with tapers. Cover your candles with black ebony tapers and let them spread some ghostly glow.
- Effortlessly Eerie Living Room- To transform your living room into haunted one, simple tricks can be applied. Cover your living room furniture chairs etc with white sheets, run a cheesecloth cobweb across a mirror and place some twisted willow branches in candlesticks as shown in the picture. This will give an effortlessly eerie and creepy look to your living room.
- Frightening Floor Ghouls- For making this frightening floor ghosts, grab some tissue-paper balls and cut features from black construction paper to make eyes, mouth etc. Using glue dots, stick them firmly on tissue bells. Place them on the floor in a bunch to set a scary scene.
- Dried Apple Sinister Heads- You can make nasty faces out of dried apples, and place them on your buffet table or in the food tray. Peel off bunch of large apples and apply a mixture of lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of salt on them to save from browning. With a peeler or knife, carve out details on apples like eye sockets, ears, mouth etc. If you want features to come out really well in apples, use whole cloves for making eyes and rice grains for making teeth. Let the apples dry, this drying process can take many days. You can make a spooky garland out of these dried apple faces, just sting them up and hang it in the entrance.
- Paranormal Portraits- For a more mischievous sprite, you can turn your portraits into paranormal portraits on Halloween. Make a black & white copy of any portrait on printer paper and cut out. Glue a piece of cardstock at the photo’s back, same as the size of photo and let it dry. Use an Acto knife to cut out eyes of the subject in the picture, piercing through the card stock and creating holes of approx ¼-inch in diameter. Through the back of the eyeholes, insert a mini red LED lights (you can use Christmas lights). Plug in the lights, remove the glass, giving a devilish look to the picture. Replace the frame’s backing if need be or secure it using tape. You can make fangs out of white paper and glue them to the subject’s mouth for a ghostly display.