This Christmas, we all must get ready to make the evergreen mouthwatering chocolate fruit cake, a delicacy for all age groups. The specialty of this cake is that it is extremely moist and gooey; this makes it to melt in mouth in just a touch.
Chocolate Fruit Cake
Ingredients for the Recipe
- 250 g of raisins
- 124 g of currants
- 350 g of dried and chopped prunes
- 175 g of unsalted softened butter
- 175 g of dark muscovado sugar
- 175ml of honey
- 125 ml of liqueur coffee
- 2 orange for juice and zest
- 1 tsp of mixed spice
- 2 tbsp of good quality cocoa power
- 3 beaten eggs (with York)
- 150 g plain flour
- 75 g of ground almond
- 1/2tsp baking powder and baking soda
Steps for Preparation
- Begin the process by preheating the oven to 300F or 150C
- It is important to use a tin measuring 8 inches wide and 31/2 inches deep and line its bottom and sides with a layer of bake-o-glide or reusable silicon baking parchment by cutting strips that are higher than the tip to avoid the cake from sticking.
- Take a large saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, honey, assorted fruits, and orange juice with zest, coffee liqueur, mixed spice and cocoa power together and put it on the flame for 10 minutes until the butter melts and the mixture reaches a gentle boil. Cool it down for 30 minutes after removing it from the gas.
- When the mixture cools down, add the eggs, flour, ground almonds, baking soda and bicarbonate in the same pan and beat it with a beater or spatula until it gets fluffy.
- After the mixture has amalgamated, topple the fruitcake mix into the bake-o-glide lined cake tin and bake it for 13/4 – 2 hours, until the cake becomes shiny and glossy from the top. To check the status of baking, you can dip a cake tester or toothpick in the middle of the cake and it should be a little uncooked and gooey.
- Cool the cake on a cooling rack and then decorate it as per your liking.
- Enjoy your gooey cake with a hot cup of coffee, ice cream or cream as an accomplishment.
Your Christmas party must include the aromas of this quickest recipe of cream filled meaty bacon Hot dogs that are irresistible and extremely delicious to make you long more and more.
Serving: This portion serves eight
Preparation Time: 13 Minutes
- 1 cup of yellow mustard
- ½ cup of maraschino cherries
- 2 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of cherry juice
- 12 pieces of bacon cut into half (24 pieces)
- Eight hot dogs but into thirds
- To begin with, preheat the oven to 400 F
- Then combine cherries, mustard, cherry juice and honey in a food processor until it gets smooth
- Then wrap the half cut bacon around the hot dog pieces and keep it for baking in a baking sheet
- Bake the bacon for 8 minutes, and toss it upside down for another 5 minutes and serve crisp and hot along with the cherry mustard dip.
Enjoy this easy delicacy with friends and family.
Spread the warmness with delicious appetizer recipes on this festive season. A quickie snack to entertain your guests, this sizzling Blue Cheese-Bacon Dip is enjoyed with fresh fruits, crackers or flatbread.
Preparation Time: One of the quickest cooking of 15 minutes and preparation time of 20 minutes
- Seven Chopped slices of bacon
- Two minced garlic cloves
- Two packages of softened cream cheese
- 4 ounces of crumbled and broken down blue cheese
- 1/3 cup of half-and-half
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 3 Tablespoons of roasted and chopped walnuts
- 2 Tablespoons of freshly chopped chives
- A full Grape cluster
- Assorted cracker, nachos or flatbread
Preparation of the Dip:
- Chop the bacon not too fine and cook it in pan until it gets crispy, later, set it aside to cool down. Then, Sauté the minced garlic in the same pan until it gets light brown.
- Beat cream cheese with a beater until it smoothens, add half-and-half and combine the mixture by beating it further. Combine the crispy bacon, chives, chopped walnuts, smoked garlic into an even mixture.
- Spoon this mixture in four separate baking dishes and bake it for 15 minutes at 350-degrees until it turns golden drown and bubbly.
- Sprinkle the chopped walnuts to garnish and serve with assorted crackers, mixed nachos and flatbread and enjoy this classic and easy dip.
The season of thanksgiving is here and without a pumpkin dish, it could not be imagined. Let’s tantalize your taste buds with a fresh and mouthwatering Pumpkin Pie Dip. This deliciously flavored pie dip can be savored along with many quick serves like gingersnap cookies, nachos, bread, soup sticks, etc.
Nutritional Value: Pumpkin is very nutritious and this pie dip is a great way to make the children love it.
- 1 Serving or 2 tablespoon contains 64 calories
- 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat)
- 10 mg cholesterol
- 23 mg sodium
- 8 g carbohydrate
- Trace fiber
- 1 g protein
Ingredients for the Dip:
- 1 package or 8 ounces of softened Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 cups of confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup canned or fresh pumpkin
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of freshly ground cinnamon powder for essence
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice for added flavor and aroma
- ½ freshly ground ginger for the ting
- Ginger snap cookies as accomplishments
Directions for Preparation:
Take considerably a large size bowl, combine cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar into it and beat it until the raw smoothens out to a paste. Then combine the tinned pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon powder, pie spice and sugar into the bowl and blend it until they mix properly. This dish yields 4 cups and you can serve the refrigerated dip with gingersnap cookies or any bread of your liking.